My account of my hiking and geocaching activities, and the photographs I take along the way.

2013 Photo Calendars now available!

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

Blog Archive

Profile for BF Hammer

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday February 5, 2011: Wollersheim Winery, Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin

After a morning of eagle viewing with my sister in Prairie du Sac and Sauk City with my sister, she was interested in visiting nearby Wollersheim Winery across the river. After lunch we drove over and took the tour. My last time here was as a 4th grade field trip in 1977. Obviously the place has changed considerably since then, and how much would you expect a 10-year-old to remember about an old winery?

Here's some snapshots.





An old John Deere sodbuster on display in the original winery building.








Didn't get too tanked-up tasting wine concluding the tour, made it home just fine.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers