My account of my hiking and geocaching activities, and the photographs I take along the way.

2013 Photo Calendars now available!

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

Blog Archive

Profile for BF Hammer

Thursday, October 25, 2012

In time for the holidays: 2013 photo calendars

I have created a photo calendar in 2 different size formats with Lulu.com. Many of the pics have not been published in this blog, well because I've been too active with things to post every trip I've taken this year. They can be purchased directly using the links below.

"Standard" calendar 11x17 size with center-binding. Glossy stock paper.

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

"Premium" 13.5 x 19 size with a binding at top. Matte finish paper that is easier to write on.
Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers